Serve up romance for St Valentine's Day!
Posted on Jan 29, 2019 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatever your relationship status, it’s impossible not to notice that St Valentine’s Day is fast approaching! Here's our top picks for the easiest way to cook your way into your lover's heart
Deceptively simple, this starter of roasted asparagus is served with heritage tomatoes and garlic crisps to give a perfect balance of flavours. Asparagus is also an aphrodisiac, though to stimulate desire.
For main course this porcini chicken is one of our most popular dishes and it’s easy to see why! This flavoursome dish combines the fresh taste of the individually wrapped cabbage parcels with the wholesome taste of cornfed chicken & porcini salt & the earthy taste of the thyme jus.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Slice
And to finish? This gorgeously gooey, salted caramel slice is the perfect dessert for your romantic Valentine’s meal. Perhaps serve with a glass of dessert wine
- Upgrade your holiday with dinner delivered to your cottage! - Feb 27, 2019
- Serve up romance for St Valentine's Day! - Jan 29, 2019
- Private dinner party? Dine Delivered ™! - Nov 05, 2018
- Christmas Canapé party guide - Oct 30, 2018
- Throw your best party ever- the easy way! - Oct 03, 2018